digitalEnvelopes is a small project carry forward by Niko a geek guy, FLOSS fanatic and linux system admininstrator with few years of industry experience. Just a guy who loves creating nice and useful tools for people. Also, I like to share ideas and work with other people to develop something new. So don't hesitate to contact me if you think I may help you out with your projects.Google+
• Windows NT
• Windows Server 2008
• Windows Server 2012
Bash | C | C++ | HTML | CSS
MySQL | PostgreSQL
Xen | VMWare | VirtualBox
Nmap | Wireshark | Aircrack suite Metasploit | Nexpose | OpenVAS
Nessus | SET | Nikto
Drupal | Wordpress | Joomla
Wanna try something different?
•Free encrypted mail account
Contact me for more info!Get in touch
Host your website with digitalEnvelopes
•If you want a website, then before you do anything else, you're going to have to host it on a server and I'll take care of it all. I can host your website, provide webmastering services and also manage all updates, security and backups to make sure your site is always up and running so you don’t have to worry about anything.
•I can handle everything from helping you install your favourite CMS to making customisations to existing themes.
•If you need to contact me, you always can, wherever I am.
Contact me for more info!Get in touch
At digitalEnvelope the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us.
We do not require ANY personal information to create an account.
Your email or your data will never be sold or shared with any third parties.
Payments are securely handled via BitCoin.
1)Account creation: We do not require ANY personal information to create an account.
2)Account activity: Due to limitations of the SMTP protocol, we have access to the following email metadata: sender and recipient email addresses, the ip address incoming messages originated from, message subject, and message sent and received times. This is necessary in order to deliver and receive messages. We do NOT have access to encrypted message content.
3)We also have access to the following records of account activity: number of messages sent per month, the amount of storage space used, and total number of messages.
4)IP addresses of website visitors are temporarily logged. However, we have no ability to match an IP to a specific user account. We have no IP logs which persist beyond 30 days.
5)Communicating with digitalEnvelopes: Your communications with digitalEnvelopes, such as sales and support requests, bug reports, or feature requests may be saved by our staff.
•Accounts that are inactive for over 6 months may be subject to automatic deletion at our discretion. Active accounts will have data retained indefinitely.
•Data may be retained for up to 15 days in our backups. This is for the purpose of restoring messages in case of accidental deletion. After this point, deleted messages will be purged from all our backups, although the time this takes to happen may vary due to automated load balancing.
•We normally keep logs of email and server activity for up to 6 months. This is for the purposes of diagnosing and fixing problems, which are often reported to us weeks or months after they occur. Message subjects may be contained in these logs, but not message bodies.
•Backups and logs may be kept longer than these limits in special circumstances. For example, if a problem is taking a long time to resolve, logs relevant to that investigation may be retained. Or if a server that contains backups or logs is temporarily offline because of a fault, then those backups or logs may not be deleted until the server is brought back up.
•These situations are unusual, however, and when they do occur, they are temporary.
• TLS 1.2 Encryption
• Perfect Forward Secrecy
• IP hiding for enhanced privacy, both webmail & SMTP
• Anonymous email header
• Email data (body & attachments) are always stored in encrypted form
• Globally accessible secure webmail service through TLS 1.2 encryption.
• Multi-lingual interface in over 30 languages.
• Choice of 3 different webmail interfaces - Roundcube, Horde, RainLoop.
• Webmail automatically synchronized with your desktop email program via IMAP.
• Free Mail Account Backup
• Fast, load-balanced servers running Debian.
• Servers hosted in data centers with multiple network and power connections.
• 24/7/365 Automated monitoring and emergency support.
• Accessible through Web, POP3, IMAP, SMTP, WAP Mobile
• No downloads or plugins required.
• Compatible with any web browser and standard email clients, including Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Apple Mail, Windows Live Mail, Android Mail and apps on mobile phones, tablets etc
• Spam identification and tagging with SpamAssassin (Razor + Pyzor).
• Virus blocking with ClamAV
• 1 GB Free mailbox on multiple secure servers.
• Terminated if inactive for: 6 months
• Terminated if used for Spamming
If you have any questions feel free to contact me via the details below.
A solution with a desktop-like user interface
A fully featured Gropware Suite
Simple, modern and fast web-based email client